INTESOL Ukraine...on the way to bigger world!
About us...INTESOL offers a 150+ hour distance learning TESOL Certificate with a high quality academic content that is not only respected by employers, but also provides the perfect platform from which to begin your English teaching career. Learn more
AccreditationAccreditation is recognition from an external validating body that an organisation and/or Certificate Course meets a particular standard. Learn more
The importance of an Accredited TESOL/TEFL Qualification
Accreditation is recognition from an external validating body that an organisation and/or Certificate Course meets a particular standard.
INTESOL is accredited by OCNW for TESOL qualifications on the National Qualifications Framework Levels 4 & 5.
The Truth about TEFL/TESOL Qualifications
- Potential employers seek out teachers who have been trained to a high level.
- Potential employers seek out teachers whose course has been accredited by an independent accrediting body (these usually have links to a UK University).
- Potential employers seek out teachers whose course has been externally moderated.
- Potential employers seek out teachers who hold a qualification awarded by an independent awarding body.
- Potential employers seek out teachers whose qualification is on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF).
Why Should You Choose to Study with INTESOL?
- INTESOL is the best known quality TEFL/TESOL course provider.
- INTESOL is a global organisation with branches throughout the world.
- INTESOL is accredited by OCNW to provide you with qualifications on the National Qualifications Framework which is recognised worldwide.
At INTESOL we are proud to:
- - Provide courses which are submitted for external accreditation;
- Use external moderators to assure: academic quality of materials; fair assessment and marking procedures; maintenance of the highest professional standards in both face to face and distance training;
- Tell you as honest members of the profession that TESOL and TEFL mean the same thing and are used interchangeably;
- Offer supervised teaching practice to our trainees;
- Provide access to positions overseas through our placement scheme;
- Guarantee that we will not misinform you even if that leads you to apply for a course elsewhere.
Before deciding on a course check that the course provider can satisfy you with answers to the following questions:
- - Is the provider independently accredited and inspected?
- Can potential employers check directly with the independent authority responsible for accreditation?
- Does the advertising and promotional material give a clear and truthful account of the course offered, especially regarding level?
Is a course syllabus available?
- Is tutor support of high quality and consistent throughout the provision and do all the tutors have appropriate qualifications and experience?
- Is the prospective learner made aware, prior to enrolment, of all terms and conditions of the course?
- Can prospective learners talk to a responsible person at the provider institution and ask any questions they wish?
- Is there adequate course documentation, describing the goals, scope, nature and procedures of the course to enable participants to make informed decisions about enrolment?
- Is assessment linked to accreditation by nationally recognised bodies?